Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile.Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?” , “Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on…It’s natural, but I have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!
It’s easy to do. Just follow my steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
1. Go To Your Facebook timeline- facebook.com/xyz
2. You can go timeline or home anywhere you want, it will give you the same result.
3. Right click on your mouse and hit “View page Source”.
4. Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots of codes. You don’t know where to go.
5. Just Hold CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- InitialChatFriendsList
6. Now the search result will find the word. Here it is, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
7. Copy an Id number Just go to your timeline and delete your username from address bar and paste the Id Number.
8. A friend’s profile will open. This friend visited your timeline more. You can try another number. Let’s try the last Id Number.
10. The first ID shows the one who visits profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
So, how was it? Hope you found out who visits your profile regularly! Please leave your comments. And I hope you subscribe to my channel. Thank you.